This Holiday season is going to be an explosive one for Android handsets and Tablets. Devices of every shape, size, and quality will be coming out on every carrier, and with that comes lots of new pictures. While Samsung led the pack with their announcement of the Tab on all four carriers, Motorola has announced seven different devices coming out soon!
Most of us have already heard of the Flipout, the ATT phone that very closely resembles the Charm with a modified body to allow for a more compact design. With BACKTRACK, the rear touch pad on the back of the device, creates a unique Android user Experience.
SPICE is a perfectly packaged smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard and the power of Android.
- Provides a large capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch support and pinch-to-zoom, along with BACTRACK for one-handed use.
- Features Motorola’s new exclusive Flashback application allowing consumers to view and manage their content all from a single application.
BRAVO is a big-screen, touch tablet smartphone with a slim design.
- Features a 3.7-inch full WVGA touch screen experience, enhanced Web-browsing and entertainment while on the go.
- Equipped with a 3-megapixel camera with digital zoom and auto focus, so users can catch memorable moments and share with one-touch social media uploads to Facebook®, MySpace, Picasa™ and PhotoBucket®.
- BRAVO is a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA®) enabled device, so users can stream, store and share entertainment with multiple devices around the home – including PCs, TVs and other mobile devices using an existing home Wi-Fi network.
- Powered by an 800 MHz processor.
FLIPSIDE enables users to seamlessly manage their work and personal life.
- With a full slide-out QWERTY keypad, FLIPSIDE’s 3.1-inch high-res HVGA display supports pinch to zoom gesturing, while the laptop-like track pad provides an alternative way to navigate with one hand while keeping your fingers off the screen.
- Users can stay connected to work with full push corporate e-mail, support for Microsoft Exchange, unified inbox and enhanced features for IT compliance like remote wipe and password enforcement.
FLIPOUT gives Android customers something new to flip over with a unique pivot design and enhanced user experience.
- Packing the power of Android™ 2.1, FLIPOUT also has a 720 MHz processor and the latest version of MOTOBLUR, Motorola’s exclusive smartphone experience.
- Stylishly square, affordable and smart with an innovative design.
- FLIPOUT opens to reveal a full keyboard below its touch screen with a dedicated fifth row for numbers.
- Users can customize the color to match their mood with FLIPOUT’s two battery covers. Additional colors will be available for purchase.
Announced last month, the slim and pocket-able, DEFY is scratch and water resistant, as well as dust proof, equipped to withstand all that life throws your way.
- Full-touch Android device with a 3.7-inch high-resolution, scratch-resistant display that provides edge-to-edge views of your favorite Web sites, photos and videos.
- With a 5-megapixel camera and latest version of MOTOBLUR, DEFY makes it easy to capture memories at family reunions or vacations and share them via your social networks.
- Stream, store and share content with Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) compatible devices around the home such as HDTVs, game consoles and PCs.
- CrystalTalk® PLUS intelligently filters out background noise and amplifies the users voice, eliminating the need to shout.
Thedroidguy.com coverage of the 2010 CTIA Enterprise and Applications Show is brought to you in part by Z-Boost mobile, for more on Z-Boost check them out here