Hey guys! Welcome to our Samsung Galaxy J3 troubleshooting page!
We will be updating this weekly posting every link to troubleshooting guides we publish on our website each week. While the phone got a good reviews from early adopters, it’s not perfect. We can expect issues to occur every now and then and we would like to provide solutions to those problems. So, if you own this phone, we suggest you bookmark it so that it would be easier to find in the future when you need it. Aside from the troubleshooting guides, problems and solutions, we will also be listing down links to our tutorials and how to articles. There will also be practical tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your phone.
We provide free Android support to our readers so if you can’t find any problems that are similar to yours in this page and you badly need help, just fill out our Android issues questionnaire form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. It’s free so don’t worry about anything, however, we ask you to provide us with the details of the problem so that we can provide you with more accurate solutions.
We will do our best to help you but please do your part as well. Include information as to how or when the problem started and what the actual error messages are if there’s any. Rest assured that we read every message we receive and we will do our own research for you.
Now, here are the sections you can find on this page…
- Problems / Solutions
- Tutorials / How tos
- Tips / Tricks
- Security / Device Management
- Firmware Updates
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J3 that won’t turn on [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J3 that won’t charge [Troubleshooting Guide]
Operating System Issues
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) “Unfortunately, Settings has stopped” error [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) that shows “Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped” error [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J3 that can’t send / receive SMS and MMS messages [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J3 that shows “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” error [Troubleshooting Guide]