Users of the #Samsung #GearS2 will start seeing a new update very soon. Thanks to this update, a couple of new features will be seen on the wearable. This is not a minor bug fixing firmware, but a full blown update. Here are some of its highlights:
- Adds Contacts app and widget
- Adds social networking sharing and automatic measurement features for Sleep
- Adds a new watch face named My Photo
- Displays life index in Weather
- Downloads the recommended apps and watch faces directly from Gear S2
It is about 61.12MB in size, so it probably won’t take a lot of time to download and install it. The Gear S2 is a Tizen based wearable and has some of the features that some of its Android Wear contemporaries lack. It’s one of the best wearables currently available in the market and it only gets better with timely updates like these.
Via: Sam Mobile