The #OnePlus3 has received multiple updates since it was released last month. The handset is now getting another update, one which brings a few new fixes and patches on board. The previous updates seemingly didn’t do much, which makes this update quite important for owners of the OnePlus 3. The update changes the OxygenOS version number to 3.2.2, which means this is the third update for the handset in about a month’s time.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations
As you can see above, not a lot of new features are on board here. However, it’s good to know that the company has patched a few bugs and improved on existing features. The update should be rolling out to the customers any minute now. Already seeing the update? Share your feedback below.
Source: OnePlus Forums