The #Samsung #GalaxyS6 and the #GalaxyS6edge on T-Mobile is the recipient of a new firmware patch as users have found. The update has started rolling out to both devices, so the rollout should finish pretty soon. That being said, don’t be taken aback if the update is yet to arrive on your T-Mobile branded Galaxy S6 or the Galaxy S6 edge.
The update introduces build numbers G920TUVU3DOJ7 and G925TUVU3DOJ7 for the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 edge respectively, so make a note of that if you’re expecting to receive the patch.
You can find the entirety of the changelog below:
- Overall device performance has been improved.
- Battery life has been optimized.
- The stability of Call has been improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
- Optimized closing unused applications.
The company’s unpopular Milk Music app will also be removed post the update, so that’s the only bit of bad news with this update, but that’s only if you were a frequent user of the app.
Via: TMo News