2K Sports has just released #NBA2K16 on #Android, carrying the same gameplay as its console counterparts. The graphics will not be on the same level obviously, but the developers mention that the game comes with all the features that one would find on consoles, including the MyCAREER and Season modes.
At $7.99, the game is certainly not going light on your wallets, but given that it’s a basketball game with a relatively large roster on offer, we’re not really surprised. There are easy to comprehend onscreen controls here, which make gameplay a pleasurable experience for the users.
Here are some of the highlights of NBA 2K16 for Android:
- Full MyCAREER, Blacktop, and Season modes.
- Improved graphics and game performance
- New controls for smoother mobile gameplay
- Earn and enjoy more Virtual Currency
- Euroleague teams now available
- NBA 2K Store offers equipment, courts, VC, updated content, and much more
Head over to the link below to download the app from the Play Store.
Source: Google Play Store