#Verizon has various tiers of data plans, known as small, medium, large and so on. The carrier has now announced a new XXL plan which comes with 18GB of sharable data with a price of $100/month.
That’s quite competitive compared to what rival carriers are currently offering. T-Mobile however offers 18GB of unlimited data for $70/month, but the carrier doesn’t enjoy the network coverage that Verizon has to offer.
- Small: $30 per month for 1GB of shareable data
- Medium: $45 per month for 3GB of shareable data
- Large: $60 per month for 6GB of shareable data
- XL: $80 per month for 12GB of shareable data
- XXL: $100 per month for 18GB of sharable data
New users will also have to pay an additional $20 in line access fee, but that’s pretty much it. There are no hidden costs and no complications with regards to payments. Do you like the new data tier offered by Verizon?
Via: Droid Life