Not a lot of people will be aware of the Moov fitness band that was launched last year. But the company hopes to change that with its new gen Moov Now wearable. This comes with an introductory pre-order pricing of $59.99 or $99.98 for two units of the fitness tracker.
The company has detailed all the new features of the Moov Now wearable:
- Customizable: MOOV NOW™ is available in Stealth Black, Blizzard White, Aqua Blue and Fusion Red colors.
- Social features: ‘Connect and Compete’ allows you to share your workout progress with friends, family and other Moov community members.
- Activity tracking: Stand-alone daily activity and sleep tracking to monitor activity levels throughout the day.
- Seamless suite of workout programs and levels: MOOV NOW™ is compatible with the original 10+ programs and 200+ variations and levels of Run & Walk, Swimming, Cycling, Cardio Boxing and 7 Minutes+ Workout apps, plus more workouts such as Spinning, Bikini Body, Tabata will be continuously added into the Moov app.
- Affordable: Compared to competitor models that charge upwards of $150, MOOV NOW™ costs just $59.99 for a limited time, making advanced coaching more accessible.
Although it looks slightly odd for a fitness tracker, for the kind of features it brings to the table and the pricing quoted here, the Moov Now is a serious competitor in the fitness wearable segment. You can pre-order the Moov Now from the link below.
Source: Moov Now
Via: Android Police