Gaming is a big part of the mobile experience, even more so with new-gen hardware upping the ante every year. Not to mention the wide array of innovative content that is available on the mobile app hubs. Samsung is mindful of this and has unveiled its very own game recording service, aptly named Game Recorder+.
This app will be available only for select Galaxy devices and will let you record the gameplay of your favorite titles, without coming in the way of user experience all that much. The service is compatible with the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Note 4, while some of the features are limited to the more recent Galaxy flagships.
Here are some of the highlights of the app:
- Record games up to full HD 1080p resolution.
- Trim the video after recording.
- Use the front-facing camera and built-in microphone to record commentary over the game audio.
- Disable microphone on Galaxy S6 and S6 edge
- Upload a profile photo to disable the front camera when recording.
- Record Touch interactions.
- Upload videos directly to YouTube or save videos to a gallery and upload them later
- Game Boost optimizes memory usage when starting a game for smoother gaming experience
Source: Google Play Store
Via: Fone Arena