Motorola has just issued an update to the Motorola Gallery application on Android which introduces a couple of new features. First and foremost, the update brings an all new app icon as well as some Material Design elements. Another important addition is the ability to filter content on your gallery based on events and time.
The Motorola Gallery app is available through the Play Store, which means that users should see an update almost immediately. Motorola has also included the usual suite of functionality improvements which we see on almost every app update.
Here’s the full changelog uploaded by Motorola:
- Improved Camera Roll view with sorting by event and time
- New app icon and material design enhancements
- Quicker access for cropping a photo
- Stability and performance enhancements
- For Moto X (1st Gen.), Moto X (2nd Gen.), DROID Ultra family and DROID Turbo only: Highlight Reel now available for Moto X (1st gen), Moto X (2nd gen) and Droid Ultra
- More free music downloads to personalize Highlight Reels
If the update notification hasn’t arrived on your device yet, you can head over to the Play Store and check for it manually from the link below.
Source: Google Play Store
Via: Android Police