Leaks and rumors regarding the Samsung Galaxy S6 are increasing in frequency with each passing day. Just as we heard about the smartphone not using a Snapdragon 810 chipset, a new leak has finally revealed the hardware details of the smartphone.
This new specs sheet accessed by BGR tells us about the device in its entirety, leaving nothing to the imagination. It was said that there were a few images of the smartphone as well but BGR couldn’t publish it on the source’s request.
But from this leak, it’s clear that the Galaxy S6 is going to be a beast in terms of hardware. The leaked specifications of the smartphone are as follows:
- 64-bit eight-core 14nm CPU which is 50% faster
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a 577ppi density, stunning outdoor visibility, super dim mode for late night.
- A huge 20 megapixel OIS camera sensor and a 5 megapixel f/1.8 front-facing camera with real-time HDR
- 32 / 64 / 128GB of storage
- 2550mAh battery
- Built-in wireless charging
- Four hours of usage on a 10 minute charge
- Quick connect charging
- Samsung Pay: works with 90% of existing magnetic stripe payment terminals, and NFC payment terminals
- Metal and glass body
- Gorilla Glass 4
- Cat 6 LTE
We’re guessing the battery mentioned in this leak is a typo as a device of this caliber can certainly not handle itself with a 2,550 mAh battery. The rest of the specs sheet looks pretty good though. What do you think about the alleged hardware of the Galaxy S6? Sound off below.