The latest stable release of CyanogenMod 11, dubbed as the M9 is now available for download on the HTC One M8, the Sony Xperia Z2 as well as the Xperia Z2 Tablet. In addition to supporting these two smartphones, the update also brings changes to some of the existing features, mainly the heads up notifications feature with a few bug fixes.
Updates like these usually bring some changes on board and fix plaguing issues or bugs if any. This is a stable release, which means it’s ready for use by the common public. However, we cannot promise that the ROM will be devoid of any bugs. Below is the complete changelog, which might come in handy if you’re an existing user of the ROM.
- Themes support for additional UI elements
- Heads Up Notifications – Bug Fixes
- Lockscreen – Allow doubletap to sleep when using secure keyguard
- Torch – Improve performance
- Safe Headset Volume – prompt when interfering with 3rd party device
- Center clock support
- Quick Settings – respect locale changes on additional tiles
- Proximity Wake-Up support – prevent accidental wake-up of device by checking to see if proximity sensor is blocked
- Spam notification filtering – Set notifications to auto-ignore based on content. Long-press offending notification to set as ignored; manage in Privacy settings.
- Settings Search – Additional improvements and highlighting
- Data Usage Info – Add support for CDMA devices without sim cards
- Bluetooth – Add additional A2DP profiles
- Bluetooth – Disable AVRCP 1.5 by default (fixes various car unit compatibility)
- Email – Fix saving attachments to storage for POP3 accounts
- Account for Play Services induced wake-locks
- Fix encryption on some LG Devices
- Dialer – add support for Korean and Chinese to smart-dialer
You can find download links and other related information from the link below.
Via: Android Central