Are you looking for a low cost Android smartphone that has LTE functionality? If you don’t mind being tied with a two year contract with US Cellular then you might want to check out the ZTE Grand S Pro which is exclusively offered by the carrier as of the moment. This device is reportedly the most affordable smartphone with 4G LTE which is priced at $99.99 on contract. The carrier is also making this device available at $249.99 without any contract.
- Battery: Lithium Ion 2300mAh battery with up to 10 hours of talk time (approx.)
- Camera: Rear-facing 13 MP with auto focus and 2 MP front-facing
- Dimensions: 5.6″x2.8″x0.4″
- Display: 5.0″ 720×1280 HD capacitive touch screen with Dragontail glass
- Memory: 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM; Supports MicroSD cards up to 32GB
- Network: CDMA 1xDoRa Cell, 4G LTE B2/B4/B5/B12/B17
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 2.3GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974AB
- Video: 1080p HD
- Weight: 5.48oz
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G/5G dual-band 802.111 a/b/g/n/ac
Lixin Cheng, Chairman and CEO of ZTE USA, said that “The Grand S Pro proves that it is possible to deliver a high-performing device, without the high price tag. This smartphone showcases ZTE’s definition of value which goes far beyond cost to deliver smart, affordable, quality choices.”
The ZTE Grand S Pro is a solid choice having a respectable spec sheet. It’s got a large 5-inch display that has a 720p resolution and is protected by Dragontail glass. This type of glass is six times stronger than conventional glass and competes against Corning’s Gorilla Glass.
In terms of performance this device should be able to provide a smooth user experience owing to its use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. For those who tend to store huge amounts of data this device comes with 8GB of internal storage which should be sufficient however if this isn’t enough then it can be expanded using a microSD card (up to 32GB).
What’s probably the main feature of this device is that it can connect to a 4G LTE network. US Cellular has coverage over most areas in the United States so consumers will be able to enjoy blazingly fast Internet speeds.
There are various plans available with this device with the lowest monthly plan starting at $15 which already comes with unlimited talk, text, and 300MB of data.
via us cellular