Owners of the Samsung Galaxy S5 on Sprint’s networks will start seeing a small maintenance update today which comes along with a few crucial changes on board. Interestingly, most of these changes are pertaining to the functionality of the device and not carrier specific, so we’re guessing all models of the Samsung flagship will get this particular update.
Sprint has mentioned that the update will roll out in phases, so don’t be surprised if the update notification doesn’t pop up right away. You can find the complete changelog of the update below:
- Google search results are no longer included in the list when using S Finder
- Fixed device responsiveness when using S View Cover
- Enable camera capture during voice call
- Fixed alarm failure when deleting alarm
- Fixed email duplication, when moving an email from original folder to another folder the email should only be viewable in the moved to folder
Sprint calls this the ND2 update which will change the software version on the handset to G900PVPU1AND2. So if you recently bought a Galaxy S5 from Sprint, make sure you’re on the lookout for this update.
Via: Phone Dog