Do you think you know everything about your Samsung Galaxy S5? Think again, as Samsung has compiled a list of 10 features from the smartphone which weren’t openly discussed as most others.
Here’s a list of these 10 features:
- Use a pencil as stylus for the display.
- Tilt the device while using the music player app to get a list of suggested tracks.
- Toolbox allows you to quickly access all your apps with a shortcut on top of the homescreen.
- Private mode to hide sensitive data from nosy friends or relatives.
- Kids mode with the ability to hide/allow specific apps and features.
- Lockscreen camera access, which isn’t actually an unknown feature but Samsung thinks it is.
- Virtual Tour and Shot & More features from the stock camera app allowing users more options to play around with the camera.
- Ability to set Priority Senders in the messaging app.
- Caller information available at any given time, even when on a call with them. This will allow users to get a peek through the contact’s recent activity, including updates on their Google+ profile.
- Call Notifications Pop-Ups allows users to use an app even when they have an incoming call. This will show incoming calls as pop-ups on top rather than occupying the whole screen which is particularly useful if you’re midway through a game.
You can get a better idea of all these features and more in Samsung’s dedicated post from the link below.
Source: Samsung Tomorrow