Google’s developer conference is almost here. Starting today at 4 PM PDT (7 PM EDT and Midnight GMT), you’ll be able to enter for getting the opportunity to buy a ticket to Google I/O, which takes place June 25-June 26th in San Francisco. When you enter, you won’t be buying a ticket, you’ll be entered into a lottery to get the chance to buy one. There are a few prerequisites though:
- Tickets are $900 per person, or $300 per student.
- You’ll need a Google+ account to register, if you don’t already have one.
- You’ll need a Google Wallet account to complete registration and pay for a ticket, which will be a pre-authorization until you are actually accepted for the event.
- If you’re approved for a ticket, the tickets cannot be resold or issued to someone other than yourself.
- If for some reason you choose not to go, you’ll have until June 1 to request a refund.
- Photo ID will be mandatory for receiving your badge when you check in at Google I/O.
This chance to enter the lottery ends this Friday, April 18th at 2 PM PDT. So you have until then to enter. Will you be going to Google I/O this summer?