It looks like there’s another manufacturer in the cloning business about to give infamous clone manufacturer GooPhone a run for its money. Chinese company No.1 has just launched its No.1 S7 Android smartphone that clones the recently released Samsung Galaxy S5. No.1 has in fact previously announced that it will be releasing an S5 clone even before the launch of the S5 and the company has delivered on its promise.
Despite having a similar appearance and even the waterproof feature the No.1 S7 can’t really compete against the Galaxy S5. Let’s take a look at the specs of this clone.
- Network: GSM, WCDMA
- Data Services: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+
- Display: 5.1 inches IPS LCD, 960×540 resolution, 16 million colors
- OS: Android 4.3
- CPU: MTK6582 1.3 GHZ quad core
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB, expandable using microSD up to 64GB
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Battery: 2800mAh removable
- Dimensions: 142×72.5×8.1mm
- Weight: 145g
The device has fairly decent specs but can’t compete against the flagship models of the major brands. It can however hold its ground against the several mid-range devices out in the market today.
The key features of this device are
MTK6582 Quad-core processor
- This is a budget quad-core processor created by MediaTek that can only handle up to QHD resolution. It offers a high performance at a low price.
- Its use of a 5.1-inch display means that you can easily view pictures and videos on it even if the resolution is just 960×540.
- To ensure that this device can survive the elements it has been given a waterproof and dustproof feature. You will no longer worry about your device getting wet from splashes or from the occasional dust.
Quick Auto Focus
- The rear camera has a quick auto-focus feature that allows you to take great shots of fast moving subjects.
The No.1 S7 is currently available for order at the company website for $155. This isn’t actually a bad deal as you will already be getting a device with a 5.1-inch display usin a quad-core processor and running on Android 4.2.
If you’ve wanted to get the Galaxy S5 but its price is just way out of your budget then you might want to consider getting a clone. At a considerable distance people may even mistake it for the real thing.