The makers of the Pebble smartwatch have now issued an update to the device which brings a couple of nifty features. The update will introduce the ability to set multiple alarms, which is a welcome addition, especially for users who have multiple nap times. Also new with this update is a Do Not Disturb or DND mode which will limit the capabilities of smartwatch to only displaying the time on your preferred watchface without any notifications. This is an update to version 1.14 and there are several other features on board as you can see from the changelog below:
- Fixed an issue where Pebble may enter “Recovery Mode” immediately after updating to 1.13 firmware.
- Fixed an issue affecting some iOS Pebblers experiencing dropped Bluetooth connections, a few seconds after connecting.
- Fixed an issue where Caller ID data would not display on Pebble after receiving a missed call.
- Fixed Bluetooth data transfer reliability issues, particularly during a firmware update.
- Fixed an issue where Pebble would sometimes keep vibrating after dismissing or answering a phone call.
Unlike other Android smartwatches, the Pebble smartwatch can be updated directly via the companion app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Via: Cult of Android