Oppo has partnered with Pepsi to bring a limited edition device that may sound weird for some. Images of the Oppo N1 Pepsi Edition have just been spotted online. It’s basically the same Oppo N1 that we know but with an added Pepsi theme. The device comes in a Pepsi colored packaging and even its back color is in red, white, and blue.
Apparently Pepsi and phablets are popular in China so the partnership between these two companies was easy to do. If you want to own one of these limited edition models then you will have to head out go China to get them. These are not being sold in stores but instead are prizes to be given away by Pepsi in contests they will be running in China.
Pepsi might even be making these limited edition devices available in Indonesia, Vietnam, and other countries where the N1 is being sold.
As far as specifications goes the device is still the same as the original oppo N1 with only the aesthetics being different.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support; penta-band 3G with HSPA
- 5.9″ 16M-color 1080p Super IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 373ppi
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Color OS; limited edition with CyanogenMod
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 CPU
- Adreno 320 GPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- 13 MP autofocus camera,dual-LED flash
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps with HDR mode, continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- Touchpad on the back
- Dual-band Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA; Wireless TV-out (Miracast)
- GPS with A-GPS
- microUSB 2.0 port, USB on the go support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3610 mAh battery