If the original 6 awesome titles offered in Humble Bundle 8 for PC and Android just isn’t enough incentive for you to get them then how about the addition of 3 equally entertaining titles? Those paying above the average price (which currently stands at $4.31) will also be getting Solar 2, The Bard’s Tale, and Bad Hotel.
This brings the total number of games you’ll be able to enjoy from this deal up to 9. The games are playable on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android machines. The soundtracks are even included too.
This is an open-world sandbox game where players start out as a little asteroid then slowly evolves into a planet and ultimately a star. Your environment is a solar system where you will get to interact with other planets as well as other entities. You start the game by colliding with other asteroids to gain mass. Once a certain mass has been reached you get to evolve. There are also missions and achievements that you have to accomplish making this game more exciting. You can also get this title the Google Play for $4.
The Bard’s Tale
Are you looking for a fun and adventure style type of game? You might want to consider playing The Bard’s Tale as it brings adventure, humor, and action. In this game you get to play the part of Bard, a wanderer and sometimes monster slayer. You start out solving a rat problem then later on countless quests start appearing.
Some of the game features include
- 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
- A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
- A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
- Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
- 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
- Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot
- More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off
Those who love playing tower defense games should definitely check this title out. Your objective is to build your hotel as quickly and as intelligently as possible using various weapons. The game’s antagonist is Tarnation Todstock who sends out his minions of seagulls, rats, and yetis to foil your plans. It’s really best to play the game to fully understand its weirdness.