The highly anticipated classic GTA: San Andreas game is now available at the Google Play Store. The game costs $6.99 and comes at a large size of 2.4GB. Those interested in getting this title should be warned that a lot of people who have downloaded the game have been experiencing several issues with it.
Based on the reviews made by people at the Play Store is appears that the initial release of the game is plagued with several problems. Some users are reporting that they are getting a “download failed” error when they try to download the game even though they have successfully purchased it. Others are reporting that they have successfully installed the game however it crashes on the loading screen. Despite being one of the best games originally released for the PlayStation 2 last 2004 it only gets a 2.2 star rating at the Play Store due to its issues.
Below are some of the reviews left by those who purchased the game.
“Doesn’t work Says I didn’t buy the app when I did. Edit: The game launches with the new patch but now it doesn’t go back the loading screen.” – M. Wray
“Updated, but now it crashes after loading screen Thirty minutes to download on WiFi, now it doesn’t work when I open it. Says download failed because I didn’t purchase it.** got past that issue, now can’t get past loading screen. – Note 3” – K.Beyer
“Gtasa v1.01 Right. Now there is an update so i can complete the install but now the game crashes after the main menu and first load page. Cant get to the begining of the game.” – G. Macmillan
Hopefully Rockstar Games will come out with a fix for these issues soon as a lot of Android gamers are already getting impatient.
GTA: San Andreas offers over 70 hours of gameplay with the Android version coming with several features such as
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
via Google Play