Do you want to get the chance to own what is being touted as the best Android camera phone in the market? Chinese manufacturer Gionee is running a contest over at its official Facebook page that’s open to fans all around the world. Winners get a chance to win the latest flagship smartphone of the company called the Gionee Elife E7 in the color that they choose.
The Gionee Elife E7 is expected to go on sale in China and India this month however those who will be joining the contest will have the chance to get it for free. This model is will be sold at 2699 Yuan ($443) for the 2GB RAM 16GB memory 3G version, 3499 Yuan ($574) for the 3GB RAM 32GB memory 4G LTE version, and 3199 Yuan ($525) for the Snapdragon 800 model with 3G only.
Here’s how to join the contest
- First you will have to like the Facebook page of Gionee
- Share the original contest post on your Facebook
- You must make a comment under the original post with your favorite color of the device
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Those who post more than once will only have one entry.
It’s as simple as that but you have to be quick as the contest will be ending his week.
Gionee Elife E7 Technical Specifications
- Amigo 2.0 OS (heavily customized version of Android)
- 5.5-inch JDI display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401 ppi
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2GHz quad-core Krait 400 processor on a Snapdragon 800 chipset
- 2GB of RAM for the 16GB model
- 3GB of RAM for the 32GB model
- 16 MP rear camera
- 8 MP front camera
- 2,500mAh non-removable battery
- Available in Black, White, Blue, Pink, Green, Yellow and Orange color options
This device was unveiled last month in China and is expected to hit the market this month. Those who have taken the device for a spin say that one of its highlights is its excellent camera functionality.
If you have been following the development of this device and live outside of China then here’s your chance to get to own one unit.