Fujitsu has just recently announced that its new smartphone called Disney Mobile On docomo F-03F will become available this coming December 13 exclusively in Japan under the NTT DOCOMO network. The device is pre-loaded with Disney content ranging from themes, wallpapers, Mickey Mouse motif, and hundreds of art content. It also has access to the Disney Market online store where consumers can download more than 30,000 content including applications and TV shows.
The F-03F will be available in three colors, white, pink, and blue. It will come with seven kinds of Disney characters as well as Disney fonts.
As far as specifications goes the device has top tier specs and even includes a fingerprint scanner and an infrared port.
Fujitsu Disney Mobile on docomo F-03F Technical Specifications
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 67 x 134 x 10.3 millimeters
- Weight: 148 grams (battery included)
- Cellular Networks: GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS800 (B6), UMTS850 (B5), UMTS2100 (B1)
- Cellular data: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, FOMA
- Operating System: Google Android 4.2.2 Japanese
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 quad-core processor 2.1 GHz
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 330
- RAM: 2 GB SDRAM 800 Mhz
- ROM: 32 GB
- Display: 4.7 inch full HD display 720 x 1280 pixels
- Expansion Interface: microSD, microSDHC, TransFlash, microSDXC, Supports High Capacity (SD 2.0/HC) memory cards with capacity of up to 32G
- USB: USB 2.0 host/client, Hi-Speed (480Mbit/s), USB On-The-Go 1.3 compliant, USB Series Micro-B (Micro-USB) connector
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0, Internal antenna
- Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Infrared: Supported
- Camera: 13MP rear, 1.31MP front
- Battery: 2600 mAh lithium ion
The F-03F smartphone makes use of a pearl powder coating to bring out an amazing finish in pink, white, or blue. The rear panel has a Mickey Mouse icon that’s designed to bring a sense of depth and transparency. One interesting feature of this device is that its earphone jack accessory is made of polarized pearl which sparkles when light hits it or when a headset accessory is plugged in.
This device makes use of the Human Centric Engine technology of Fujitsu. It comes equipped with a Super Clear mode which automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen depending on the environment to provide optimum viewing results. The display won’t turn off if it is being held making it convenient to view content. There’s also a Touch Lock mode which temporarily blocks any touch operation on the screen making it easy for kids to view videos.
One other great feature of this device is that it is IPX5 and IPX8 certified. This means that the device is able to perform normally even if sprayed with water or submerged under 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes.
While this device is only going to be released in Japan those wishing to use it in other countries may use it with compatible GSM networks as long as the device is unlocked.