BungBungame might not be a familiar brand but this Taiwanese company has already released several tablets running on the Windows and Android platform. Now it has an ambitious project to release what they call is the perfect smartphone. While most smartphones in the market excel in one feature or two, the company wants their device to deliver on all fronts.
Meet the Project S, a smartphone that is designed to fit all your needs and is currently seeking production funding over at Indiegogo. This device going to come with high end specifications such as a true octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, and a 5.8 inch 2560 x 1440 WQHD display. Best of all it’s going to be priced at only $299.
- Operating System: Android OS
- Network: GSM/3G/4G LTE
- Design Features: Magic Wave (touchless gesture control)
- display: 5.8 inch
- Resolution: 2560×140 WQHD
- Processor: True Octa-Core CPU
- System Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Built-in storage: 32 GB ROM
- I/O Interface: Micro USB 3.0/2.0,Triple-Mic recording, 3.5mm stereo audio jack, Stereo speakers, Micro SD (54 GB max), Micro SIM
- Charging: Wireless charging, USB 3.0/2.0 charging
- Camera: 16 MP rear, 2 MP front
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, Accelerometer, Proximity, G-sensor, Gyroscope, E-compass, Barometer
- Wireless Network: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n ac/HT 40, NFC, NFC-Felica, Miracast, Smart TV remote, MHL, DLNA
- Battery: 3000 mAh
Project S is currently running a funding campaign over at Indiegogo. BungBungame aims to raise $5,000,000 to make this device a reality. Right now just $39,041 have been raised with only 11 days left to go which means that unless more people pledge in their support this device isn’t going to make it in the market.
If you wish to support this project you can pledge $299 which allows you to own an unlocked Project S with an expected delivery date of November 2014.