Last October Verizon said that the HTC One Max will be arriving sometime in the holiday season. Nothing has been heard of regarding this device since that announcement with no new details on how much it will cost or when it will be released. That is until now.
During the unveiling of Verizon’s latest concept store at the Mall of America the company inadvertently leaked the HTC One Max price which is going to cost $299.99 on a two year contract. This is the same price as its Samsung Galaxy Note 3 offer which is the main competitor of the One Max.
The photo taken from one of the touchscreen devices at the concept store shows the One Max with its HTC logo in the front replaced with the Verizon logo.
Officially nothing has been announced yet so we still have to wait for Verizon to announce the price and release date for this device.
HTC One Max Technical Specifications
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support; 3G with HSPA; LTE
- 5.9″ 16M-color 1080p Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 373ppi pixel density
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Sense UI 5.5
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 CPU, 2 GB RAM, Adreno 320 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset
- 4 MP autofocus “UltraPixel” camera with 1/3″ sensor size, 2µm pixel size; LED flash
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps with HDR mode, continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- HTC Zoe
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA; Wireless TV-out (Miracast)
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 16GB/32GB of built-in storage, expandable via a microSD slot
- MHL-enabled microUSB port
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Front-mounted stereo speakers with BoomSound tech
One of the main draws of the HTC One Max is that aside from its huge display it also has a fingerprint scanner. Users can simply use their fingerprint to unlock the device instead of entering a passcode.