Due to the majority of Samsung Galaxy S3 users asking for solution on some problems that they are encountering on their devices, here is a quick look at the common issues that they are reporting as well as the possible solutions for them. Note that these quick solutions also apply to many Android devices especially to the Galaxy S4.
“I have Samsung Galaxy S3. The majority of my pictures have disappeared. What do I need to do?”
Answer: Please try the solutions mentioned in the article titled, Missing Pictures in Samsung Galaxy S3 Gallery.
“My Galaxy S3 keeps on freezing and crashing when opening apps. How can I solve this?”
Answer: Check out the methods to fix the problem in the articles called Samsung Galaxy S3 Crashing Apps and Samsung Galaxy S3 Camera Lagging and Freezing Problems [Troubleshooting Guide].
“My Galaxy S3 keeps on overheating. What could be causing the problem?”
Answer: Read the articles titled
- Galaxy S3 Problems: text messages disappear, can’t take screenshot, random overheating, etc
- Common Samsung Galaxy S4 Problems and Solutions in Updating and Overheating
- Remedies for Samsung Galaxy S4 Overheating, Auto-Restart and Recurring Prompt from SEAndroid
- Revisiting the Samsung Galaxy S4 Overheating Issue
- Galaxy S3 Google Maps Battery Drain, Cut Messages and Camera Overheating
Take note that some of them point out to the Galaxy S4 but they are also applicable to the Galaxy S3.
Getting Solutions Quick
Since we are processing a lot of inquiries about Android devices, answering emails usually take up some time. So, in order for you to save a lot of time and find the information that you need in a quick manner, be sure to check our recent posts first before sending in your questions. You can use our search bar to easily look for the troubleshooting method or information that you need.
For more questions or ideas that you wish to share, email us at [email protected].