Motorola’s upcoming midrange device called the Moto G has been mentioned several times in the past few days. There was a reference to it made via a link in Motorola’s homepage appearing beside the Moto X. Then just recently popular tipster @evleaks provided some details of the device specs on Twitter. “Motorola Moto G: S4 Pro (1.5GHz x 4), 4.7″ 720p, 8GB or 16GB, 8MP, LG-made 1950mAh, starts free on contract [via tip]”
Right now a fresh promo card has just been spotted by gsmarena that’s said to be made for the Phones4U store. The promo card shows the Motorola G and details of its specs as well as pricing.
- Operating System: Android 4.3Jelly Bean
- Screen: 4.5 inch 1280×720 edge to edge HD, 329 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Camera: 5MP rear, 1.MP front
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm quad-core processor
- Features: water repellant coating
- Connectivity: Quad band Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, HSDPA+
- Storage: 8GB
There’s no indication yet as to what battery this model will be using however previous leaks point out that it’s going to be 1,950 mAh. There are also hints that it will come with interchangeable back covers.
The device is said to be priced at £134.95 off contract. There’s no information yet as to when this device will be released however there’s a strong possibility that it will become available this coming holiday season.