Some users are reporting a certain Galaxy Note 2 problem wherein they are experiencing trouble in pairing their Bluetooth devices with it.
Possible Solutions to the Galaxy Note 2 Problem with Bluetooth Pairing
First, make sure that your Bluetooth device is compatible with your smartphone. Then follow these steps to properly pair it:
1. While in the Home screen, go to Apps.
2. Select the Settings icon.
3. Under the Wireless and Network section, tap Bluetooth.
4. Move the slider of Bluetooth to the right to activate it.
5. Under Available Devices, you will see the Bluetooth-enabled devices that you can pair up with your smartphone.
6. Just tap the device that you want to pair up. If it is passcode-locked, just enter the required passkey.
7. After confirmation, you will now see a status message below each device that you have paired.
It Does Not Detect the Device
If your phone does not detect the device that you are trying to pair up, check the Settings of that device and make sure that its Bluetooth is enabled. Also, a soft reset to your phone will help refresh its system and remove the glitch causing the issue.
Now, if you are still having problem connecting it despite its enabled Bluetooth and you are positive that there are no compatibility issues with your Galaxy Note 2 and the other device, start it in Safe Mode and perform the pairing there.
If your device successfully pairs up under Safe Mode, that means another app is probably interfering with the process. All you have to do is disable or uninstall the app that you think is causing all the hassle.
Alternately, you may perform a Factory Reset to remove all interfering third-party apps or bugs hindering the pairing. Take note that this will wipe off all your important data too so don’t forget to backup and do this only if you think that the device that you are trying to pair up is worth all the trouble.
On the other hand, you might want to consider tethering them instead if such option is available.
For more questions or ideas that you wish to share to us that would help the topic, email us at email@example.com.