Recently, we received this question in Mailbag, “Can I install Whatsapp in tablet running the Android operating system?”
According to the official website of Whatsapp, tablet devices are not supported by the app. That means you cannot install Whatsapp in tablet if you have downloaded it from its official website or Google Play Store.
However, there is a way to go over this limitation. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
Steps to Install Whatsapp in Tablet
1. First you will need to download the Whatsapp and LBE Security Master APK files. Just use the search engine of Google to look for reliable sources.
2. Install the Whatsapp APK file first followed by the LBE file.
3. Open the LBE file.
4. On the first screen, press the appropriate button to proceed to the next screen.
5. On the next screen, press the Back key of your tablet.
6. Slide the menu and look for the Active Defense option. Tap it and activate it by tapping the “Turn On” button which will show up on the screen.
7. Select Permission Managing from the next set of choices. Press the “I see” button to proceed.
8. Choose All Apps from the menu.
9. Look for Whatsapp in the list that will appear and tap it.
10. Tap Phone ID on the next set of choices and uncheck it by choosing “Deny”. Do the same with the SMS Sending option. However, select “Allow” for Phone Call.
11. Tap the Home button to go back to the Home screen.
12. Launch Whatsapp by tapping its icon.
13. Tap “OK” on the alert message.
14. Tap “Agree and Continue” when you see the app’s Terms and Conditions.
15. You will receive a message saying that “Tablets are not supported”. Just ignore it by hitting “OK”.
16. Now, all you have to do is fill up all the information required by the app.
17. Undergo the SMS Verification or Request a Call in order for you to retrieve your activation code.
That’s how easy it is to install Whatsapp in tablet that runs on Android.
For more questions or additional information that you wish to share to us about the subject feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.