1. Search for the Internet browser of your Android device and tap it.
2. Press the Menu button on the left below your screen.
3. Choose Settings from the options.
4. Select Advanced in the menu.
Another source of the problem might be corruption of the Java program. So try reinstalling it using these steps:
1. Open the Google Play store app.
2. On the search bar, type Java.
3. Choose among the Java apps.
4. Install the chosen app.
5. Apps like AIDE may ask you to create a name for your app so just follow the instructions displayed to do it.
Check also if there are apps interfering with Java or your browser. Simply disable or uninstall them using these steps:
1. Press Menu
2. Go to Settings.
2. Select Apps and swipe to the All tab.
3. Choose the app that you want to disable or uninstall.
Email to Us Your Questions and Suggestions
I hope that the information provided here somehow helped. For more questions, write to us at [email protected]. Just be detailed as much as possible in your questions so we can effectively pinpoint your problem and help you find the right solution for it.
Users who have something to contribute on the subject can also share their views and suggestions [email protected] on the comment box below.
Visit also the Mailbag section for more articles.