Here’s great news for those wanting to own the LG Optimus G Pro. AT&T has just dropped the price of the device to $439.99 from its usual selling price of $549.99. That’s a $110 savings you can make and the best part of it all is that it’s a contract-free deal.
Contract prices of the device remains the same with the 1 year contract price of $349.99 and a 2 year contract price of $99.99. While the 2 year contract price may look tempting you will however be tied to the network for 24 months.
AT&T’s price drop is the best deal you can get in the market today. While this is an AT&T branded device, meaning it will come pre-installed with a couple of AT&T specific apps, it still comes with excellent specs.
AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Technical Specifications
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
- 3G with HSPA; LTE
- 5.5″ 16M-color 1080p True HD IPS Plus FullHD capacitive touchscreen
- Android OS v4.1.2 Jelly Bean with LG Optimus UI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 CPU
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 13 MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- 32GB of built-in storage; microSD card slot
- MHL-enabled microUSB port, USB host support
- Independent content output over MHL (Dual Screen Dual Play), Miracast
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Wi-Fi a/ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 3,140mAh Li-Po battery
- Wireless charging support (Qi)
- IR emitter for remote control of home appliances
If you are looking for a great LTE device without spending a lot of cash then you might want to check this deal out.