We live in a tech-savvy world; yesterdays rumors become today’s reality. Past few days’ industry has been buzzing with rumors of Galaxy S4 Active. Finally, Samsung makes Galaxy S4 official.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active comes with IP67 water as well as dust protection. Earlier to Samsung, Sony was pioneer in bringing dust and water proof phones i.e. Sony Xperia Go is one example. Now, Samsung is all set to ships its latest edition of Galaxy S4 active that is protected from water and dust. So, if you were confused whether to spend that heavy dollars to buy Samsung Galaxy S4 and you didn’t wanted your phone to get dirtier solution is here.
Galaxy S4 active comes with IP67 water resistant that can survive up to three feet of water for approximately 30 minutes in a go. The flagship phone has 5 inch (TFT LCD) 1080 display with 443 ppi resolution. It comes with latest version of android 4.2.2 and packed with powerful 8-mega pixel camera with LED flash. The phone also have front facing camera of two-mega pixel. Moreover, 1.9 GHz quad-core processor helps S4 active to support heavy load.
One thing you should look out in Samsung Galaxy S4 active is water-resistant headphone socket so if you love playing music when you are in hot water tub or you sports swimming S4 active is ready to mesmerize your ears with musical chords. Apart from that there is outdoor protective credentials including that water resistant socket as well as Samsung’s ‘glove touch’. Samsung’s ‘glove touch’ helps you operates your phone by wearing a glove. It means that you are able to operate your phone wearing gloves if you are on summer trip in Atlantic Ocean or somewhere freezy. Adding more to the features there is Aqua water mode available to shot all your watering captures in the water.
The launch sequence of phone will start from US then S4 active will be available for European users. Price is still a question mark. Keep hitting us for few days till we bring you price of Samsung’s latest offering ‘Galaxy S4 Active’.
Feature of Samsung Galaxy S4 Active:
- General: Quad-band 2G/quad-band 3G/LTE connectivity
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 71.3 x 9.1 mm, 151 g
- Display: 5″ 16M-color TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (441ppi); Glove touch
- Chipset: Snapdragon 600
- CPU: 1.9GHz Krait 300
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- GPU: Adreno 320
- Form factor: Water resistant touch screen bar phone, I657 certification
- Still camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera, face detection, touch focus and image stabilization, Cinema Photo; 2MP front facing camera, video-calls
- Video camera: Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL features (TV Out, USB host), GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Infrared port
- Battery: Removable 2600mAh
- Other Features: TouchWiz UI, Impressively rich video/audio codec support, built-in accelerometer, Smart stay and Smart rotation eye-tracking, Smart pause, Smart scroll, S Health, Air Gestures