The iOS 7 just came out fresh from the WWDC. But if you are already itching to download and install the iOS 7 for iPhone 5 in order to provide you with a way to enjoy it before everyone else does, better check out this guide that we have acquired from various sources.
Using a Developer Account
According to RW and Know Your Mobile, one way to get the official version of the iOS 7 is by signing up for a developer account. This can be accomplished through the website of Apple with a fee of $99. Keep in mind that the application might take 2 to 3 days to be processed by the administrators of the site due to its overwhelming demand.
Once your account is processed, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Development Center and register your unit using its Unique Identifier (UDID).
2. Download the iOS 7 Beta that corresponds to the identifier of your device.
3. Update your iTunes app.
4. Run the .dmg file and search for the .ipsw file.
5. Connect your iPhone 5 to your PC.
6. Backup your files using iTunes.
7. Hold the Option/Alt button (for Mac) or hold the Shift key (for Windows) and select the Restore iPhone command.
8. When you see a new window, just choose the iOS 7 beta .ipsw file.
9. Wait for the whole process to finish, which might take around 10 minutes.
Congratulations, you now have the iOS 7 Beta for iPhone 5.
Please be reminded that the iOS 7 available right now is still on its Beta stage. So, brace yourself for possible glitches, crashes, faster depletion of power in the battery and major flaws in some of its features.
Although these methods have been successfully performed by the sources, we at The Droid Guy cannot guarantee your enhanced user experience using the software.
Also, please feel free to share to us your experience with the new iOS 7 by hitting the comments below.