AT&T added a new color choice for the HTC One. The sleek looking “Stealth Black” model of the HTC One is now available online only for $299.99 for the 64 GB model. The 32 GB model is on sale for $199.99 both online and in stores.
A few retail stores that currently showing the Stealth Black 32 GB HTC One in stock include:
- 1002 Westwood Bl, Los Angeles, CA, 90024
- 2333 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90064
- 8471 Beverly Bl, Los Angeles, CA, 90048
- 209 West 34th Street, New York, NY, 10001
- 16 West 34th Street, New York, NY, 10118
- 200 5th Avenue, New York, NY, 10010
HTC One has been competing for market share against the hot selling Samsung Galaxy S4. Retailers appear to be promoting the Galaxy S4 more heavily at this point. For example, the front page of the AT&T wireless website currently has the Samsung Galaxy S4 as one of the four featured smartphone promotions, the HTC One can only be found under the smarpthone search, and comes in as the third choice after the Galaxy S4 and HTC First.
Is it a coincidence that Samsung announced a new model with 32 GB internal storage on the day that HTC released this new color option? Or is it simply AT&T’s decision to put them up against each other?