We all know that Google and Motorola are planning to come up with an Android smartphone called the X Phone. A recent filing by Motorola at the FCC reveals a device called the Motorola XT1058. This could very well be the X Phone everyone is excited about.
The Motorola XT1058 will support AT&T’s 4G LTE network and will come with NFC. This is as much information we know about its features as of now.
Some of the details of the FCC filing are listed below
- The device operates in the 850 MHz PMS and the 1900 MHz PCS. It supports GSM, GPRS Class 12 and EDGE Class 12. It also operates in WCDMA in these bands.
- The device is equipped with an LTE transceiver that supports LTE Bands 2,4,5 and 17 with bandwidths of up to 20 MHz.
- The device is equipped with a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac transceiver.
- The device comes with a Bluetooth transceiver
- The device comes with NFC support
Just last week @evleaks posted images of what appears to be a smartphone with an XFON branding at the back. Despite having a similar back portion with the Motorola XT1058 it could very well be a different device under the X Phone lineup.
More details surrounding this device is expected to be announced at the upcoming Google I/O event.