For those of you eagerly waiting for the availability of the HTC One you won’t have to wait that long as both AT&T and Sprint have made official announcements as to when it will be made available in their network. This highly anticipated model is HTC’s latest flagship smartphone that comes with features that will impress the most discerning individual.
First let’s start with AT&T. The carrier will launch the device this coming April 19 with pre-orders starting this April 4 at 1:00pm CT. The price starts at $199.99 for the 32 GB version and comes with a two year contract. A 64 GB version will also be offered which will only be available on this network at launch for $299 .99 and also comes with a two year contract.
Customers who pre-order this device will also be getting a free HTC Media Link HD wireless HDMI adaptor which normally costs $90. This enables you to wirelessly share content on your phone to your HD TV.
Sprint has also made an announcement on the availability of the flagship device on their network. Pre-orders will begin on April 5 while the device itself will be available on April 19. The company will be carrying the 32 GB version which will cost $199 with a two year contract.
Some of the best feature of the HTC One includes
- HTC BlinkFeed provides customized content and real-time updates streamed live on your home screen. HTC BlinkFeed aggregates your content from a variety of media sources, serving up fresh content all in one place, without the need to jump between multiple applications and web sites.
- HTC Zoe mode on the HTC One lets you grab the entire moment and bring it to life in three-second snippets. Special moments can be captured in HTC Zoe highlights, and displayed in a living gallery that you can set to music and special effects.
- HTC UltraPixel Camera with a breakthrough sensor gathers 300 percent more light than traditional smartphone camera sensors and delivers outstanding low-light performance.
- HTC BoomSound provides rich, clear sound with minimal distortion, as well as the authentic sound experience you expect from built-in Beats by Dr. Dre Audio. HTC One features dual front-facing speakers and a built-in amplifier to bring music, movies and games alive.
- HTC Sense TV lets you use your HTC One as an interactive TV guide and remote control. It can be set up in a few simple steps and gives you the ability to access electronic program guides and control a receiver and home theatre right from your phone’s screen.