If you still haven’t gotten a BlackBerry Z10 and are looking for an attractive deal then you might want to check out what Amazon Wireless has to offer. You will be able to get the latest flagship model of BlackBerry running on the new BlackBerry 10 operating system for only $99. That’s $100 off its original $199 price tag. This offer is valid for new AT&T and Verizon subscribers and of course comes with a two year contract.
If you are an existing subscriber of any of the two networks and want to get the Z10 you will still be able to get a discount but it’s going be a smaller one. AT&T customers will be able to get the Z10 at $149.99 while Verizon subscribers can upgrade to the device for $139.99.
BlackBerry Z10 Technical Specifications
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, tri/quad-band UMTS/HSPA, optional 100 Mbps LTE
- 4.2″ 16M-color WXGA (768 x 1280 pixels) capacitive touchscreen TFT
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait, 2GB RAM, Adreno 225
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- BlackBerry Hub
- BBM with video chat and screen sharing
- 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection and Time Shift; LED flash, 2MP front facing camera
- Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps; 720p recording with front-facing camera
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot; built-in Dropbox and Box integration
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot; Wi-Fi sync
- Bluetooth 4.0
- standard microUSB port, microHDMI
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS receiver with A-GPS
The Z10 will get an added boost later this month as the Canadian company has almost completed the first major update to the OS which is the BlackBerry OS 10.1. The update is specifically made to for the upcoming Q10’s hardware but will also apply to the Z10. A sneak peek at some of the features of this update includes an improved camera complete with HDR functions, PIN messaging and viewing files on a PC from your device using BlackBerry Link.
via amazon wireless