There’s a new addictive game that swinging its way to the top of the charts in Google Play. Benji Bananas by Fingersoft is currently the second top free app for the Android platform just behind the Facebook app. The game is a physics based adventure title that lets you control a monkey called Benji as you swing across the level to collect bananas.
Benji Bananas can be downloaded for free right now over at Google Play. You will need a device running on at least Android 2.2 as well as a storage space of 18 MB. It would be best to install this game in devices with large displays to have the best gaming experience possible.
The game is easy to play yet highly addictive. Since it is an infinite swinger you’ll spend countless hours trying to aim for the best record.
The controls are quite simple but you’ll have to make sure to time your executions well. You just tap on the screen to swing from rope to rope. The longer you press on the screen the farther away you will swing while a quick tap allows you to swing for a short distance. You will need to master the timing well to figure out in advance where you are going to land so you can get the most bananas.
In terms of graphics the game is rendered beautifully and everything flows smoothly.
Some of the game features include
- Beautiful cartoon & hand drawn like graphics
- Fun physics based gameplay (swing a monkey along ropes to get forward)
- Make your run through various landscapes (temple ruins, waterfalls and jungles)
- Collect fruits like bananas and chilis to gain more upgrades
- Unlock special powers such as a jetpack, chili speed boost and eagle ride
- Cloth your monkey differently (ninja costume, gas mask)
- Different kinds of ropes (vines, snakes, burning ropes etc.)
If you are looking for a fun game that tests your reflexes then don’t forget to check this title out.