One of the best radio apps of the Android platform is getting a well-deserved make over. Stitcher Radio has just been updated to version 3.0 and the most obvious change you will see is its new user interface. The previous version was already great but this new one is even better.
What the new UI brings is ease of finding the content that you want. If your device is running on Android 4. 1 then you will appreciate the new rich notification system that is available.
Stitcher has evolved from being only a radio app to a centralized service where you can get all your radio, news and podcasts.
So what’s new with Stitcher 3.0? The standard holo theme has been enhanced with added backgrounds and colors. You will find that using the app is much smoother and now bug free.
Some of the changes in this version are
- Complete Interaction and Visual Redesign – Based on intensive user research, the latest version of Stitcher is more intuitive than ever and expresses the visual design set forth by Google’s design guidelines. The app’s core navigation methods now use Android’s Action Bar, dropping the learning curve for Android users in handling the app.
- Improved Content Discovery – This update adds a standalone Smart Station, which serves dynamic recommendations based on individual listening activity.
- Better Browsing – Listeners can thumb through an infinite list of recommendations without
- interrupting their current listening, for an uninterrupted browsing experience
- Upgraded Performance and Stability – Stitcher for Android is reengineered using the latest
- media APIs to best deliver a smooth listening experience, rebuilding the audio player from scratch.
- Rich Notifications – Exclusive to Jelly Bean users, listeners can control playback, pausing and tracking without unlocking their phones.
The best part about this app is that there is also a full featured web version available. If you haven’t updated your Stitcher app then do it now.
via google play
Category: Apps Review