Would you believe that you could get the Samsung Galaxy S3 for such a ridiculously low price? You can now avail of the current flagship model of Samsung for just $0.01 if you get it from Amazon Wireless which is now running a sale of the device. The catch on this is that you’ll have signup as a new Sprint customer and get a two year contract with the carrier.
As long as you don’t mind getting tied down to a contract the price mentioned is already a steal. The reason for this sale is that Samsung will soon launch their next flagship model called the Galaxy S 4 which will come with even better features. The version being put on sale is the model that comes with 16 GB of internal storage and comes in blue color.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Technical Specifications
- Android OS, v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, upgradeable to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 4.8 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 720 x 1280 pixels (306ppi)
- Exynos 4412 Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- 1 GB RAM
- 16/32/64 GB internal storage
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 8 MP rear camera, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1.9 MP front camera, 720p@30fps
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2100 mAh battery
Sprint is offering this device to new customers with three plans to choose from. The cheapest plan costs $69.99 a month while the highest priced plan costs $99.99 a month.
The plans are as follows
- Everything Data Plan 450 for LTE Phones (450 minute airtime, unlimited text, data) $69.99
- Everything Data Plan 900 for LTE Phones (900 minute airtime, unlimited text, data) $89.99
- Simply Everything for LTE Android phone (unlimited minutes, text, data) $99.99
The Simply Everything plan despite bein the most expensive among the three plans is already a good deal since it gives you unlimited minutes, texts and data.
If you are planning to subscribe to Sprint then there’s no better offer available right now than this. You will get a flagship device at a giveaway price and be connected to the carrier’s 4G LTE network.