If you enjoyed the first Cordy game on your Android device then you will definitely love the sequel. Cordy 2, which is developed by SilverTree Media, uses the same platform style of gameplay but this time around with new adventures for you to pursue.
Cordy 2 can now be downloaded for free over at Google Play. You will need a device running on at least android 2.2 and a storage space of 41 MB. I’d also recommend installing the game on a device with a large display so you can easily play it. The catch to this game is that only the first four levels are free. If you find it enjoyable then you can purchase the succeeding levels through in-app purchases.
The game sees Cordy and his friends out to save a whole new world. There are three worlds that you will encounter that combines for a total of 48 levels. There’s the futuristic Carnival World, the nature inspired Harmony Harbor, and the aerial-themed Sky Factory.
In this game, Cordy and volt arrive at World 2. Things get out of hand as the world is being attacked by the evil Boogaloo. You will need to save the Zap Drops from the Boogie Bots.
Each level is huge enough and to finish it with a three star rating, which is the highest possible, you will not only need to finish it on time but collect all of the Zap Drops. Finding these Zap’s can be tricky as some of them can lay hidden so it’s your task to uncover them quickly.
Some of the game features include
- Play the first 4 levels for free! Enjoy 48 levels packed with gameplay in the full version
- PARENTS! It’s possible to spend real money inside this game. You can disable In-App Billing in the Pause menu.
- CUSTOMIZE CORDY. Dozens of custom hats and colors are available to choose from!
- COOL ACHIEVEMENTS. Earn badges for style. Do you have what it takes?
- 8 LANGUAGES. Supports Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Pick one of these in your phone’s Settings menu.
If you are looking for a fun platform game that has great graphics then you definitely have to try Cordy 2.