One of the best RPG titles available to mobile platforms has just been made available over at Google Play. Aralon: Sword And Shadow is an epic fantasy RPG that used to be available for Android devices through Amazon’s Appstore. The title is developed by Crescent Moon Games who also brought to use the popular Paper Monsters hack and slash game.
Aralon: Sword And Shadow costs $4.99 to download. You will need a device running on at least Android 2.3 and a storage space of 279 MB. Although it will be compatible with most devices it is preferred that you play this on one with a larger screen to get the best game play experience.
The game is often described by many as The Elder Scrolls for smartphones and they are not mistaken. You’ll easily spend more than 30 hours playing this title which comes with an intricate character system that you can build up. Aside from the main story quest there are also several side quests which you can undertake.
The game starts with a visitor who comes to your house. This visitor is a friend of your father and tells you that your father was assigned as a royal guard to the king. He sacrificed his life to save the king from an evil advisor. Your task is to find out what is going on at the royal court and to avenge your father’s death.
You will be able to choose your character class. You can either be a human, elf or troll and you can customize your character to suit your preferences.
You will control the game using a virtual joystick which is common for this type of game. Although the controls are smooth your fingers will get in the way of the screen so it’s best to play this on your tablet.
Some of the game features include
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
- magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
If you love playing fantasy RPG titles then you’ll definitely want to try out this epic game.