Tired of all those popular repetitive games? Bored of flinging those birds or slicing those fruits? Game developer Chundos Studio might just have the game for you and it’s called SiliBili. The game is available in both free and paid versions over at Google Play. The free or lite version of the game comes with ads and is only 49 MB in size while the paid version which costs less than a dollar comes at a 108 MB file size.
This 3D platformer title revolves around two characters namely Sili and Bili. Both friends go on an important mission to save their planet, Sibull, from alien invaders. They will need to travel to different planets to collect 5 magic stones that will bring back harmony to their home world.
As the game begins you will be able to choose which character to use. You will then be immediately thrown into your first mission. There are two planets to explore each with seven islands. Collect items, solve puzzles and watch out for surprises as you try to achieve your goals. Be careful since you will also be encountering swarms of enemies all with the sole purpose of preventing you from taking the magic stones.
The control system is quite simple and easy to use. Even when using a mid-range smartphone there’s hardly any lag or freezing noticeable.
Some of the game features are listed below
- 3D Action-Adventure game with beautiful graphics!
- 2 Characters (Sili and Bili)
- 2 Planets (Jungull & Magmull)
- 7 Islands (Levels) in each planet
- 2 Bonus levels in each planet
- 8 Different Dragons plus 6 Boss Dragons
- 14 Upgradable Equipment (Hammers and Shields)
- Hidden items, puzzle pieces and other surprises are found all through the planets
- Every level offers new fun and new challenges
- Hours of gameplay
If you are looking for a fun and exciting game to play during your free time then I suggest getting SiliBili.