Want to win an Oppo Find 5? Now is your chance do so by heading out over to the company’s Facebook page and joining their contest. The Oppo find 5 was released last December in Beijing and is currently the flagship smartphone of the company. The contest being held is for the international version of the device that will be released internationally soon. Before its release though, Oppo needs your help to beta test it to see if everything works fine.
The contest is open from January 7 up to January 13. Five lucky people from all around the world will be chosen to test the Find 5. The rules are quite simple and are listed below.
Join the beta test:
- As long as you’re an Ofan (by “Liking” this page), you’re welcome to join!
- Share this message, and add a comment while @tagging three of your friends.
- 5 lucky Ofans will be randomly chosen as beta testers to receive the world’s 5 first international Find 5s.
- ONE of the 5 beta testers will be selected from OPPO Forums.
- Deadline: January 13, 2013. Winners will be announced the following day.
Find 5 Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Display: 5.0 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 1920 pixels 441 ppi
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Graphics: Adreno 320
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16/32 GB, no card slot
- Camera: 13 MP rear 4128×3096 pixels autofocus LED flash 1080p video at 30fps, 1.9 MP front
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2500 mAh
The spec sheet is quite impressive and with it’s price of only $499 in the international market it’s going to draw in lots of fans.
Previously the company announced that the device will launch in Canada, UK, Spain, Australia, Germany, France, Belgium, Malaysia, Sweden, Singapore, Finland, Greece, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, Japan and Hong Kong this quarter. This is not an inclusive list though as more countries may be added.
If you’re feeling lucky you might want to head out over to their Facebook page right now and join the contest.