The International Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) is in for an upgrade sometime soon as the latest test build has just leaked. It’s Android 4.1.2 (N7100XXDLJ2). I know, you’re sad to see that this isn’t Android 4.2. Unfortunately like those who are trying to get a Nexus 4, you’re just going to have wait to get a hold of Android 4.2. You’ve probably already played with it if you have a Nexus 7 or Nexus 10 though. Regardless, I doubt it would be that long before we see Android 4.2 on the Galaxy Note II or even the Galaxy S III. I mean, these are some of Samsung’s most successful devices after all. Then again, we’re still waiting for Jelly Bean on some of the carrier variants of the Galaxy S III still.
Here’s some of the changes in the leaked Android 4.1.2 test build:
- New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application