Dead Trigger has just recently updated for Android. It’s been moved over to version 1.5 jam packed with a ton of fresh new content. That includes new arena, guns, laser turrets and so on. I should also mention that in this update, the developers have done as they promised and are giving a few exclusives to those who purchased the game before it went free-to-play. If you don’t remember, the developers posted a small news column in the Dead Trigger app that those who purchased the game should look forward to the next update for your reward. And boy, did they deliver. Here’s full the full changelog, check it out:
- 2 new Arenas: STADIUM OF DEAD & DEADLY CORRIDORS
- Reward for everyone who had purchased DEAD TRIGGER before the game became for free (ALIEN GUN, 25 GOLD, 10 CASINO CHIPS)
- New story missions
- New weapon: ALIEN GUN
- New items: LASER TURRET & MINI-MORTAR
- Improved gameplay of protect objects missions, players can repair damaged objects now
- New tutorial for beginners
- Improved MINIGUN and COLT-M4
- Increased reward in the Arenas (Players can also win CASINO CHIPS)
- More chance to win at the Casino (including items)
- Auto-aim works better when more enemies nearby
- Better ammo drops for everyone who use more than one weapon
This jam packed update is a nice addition to an already fantastic game. Though it gets a little boring at times, this is a fantastic game. Shortly after it’s launch, the zombie shooter had gone free-to-play, thus making their in-game currency purchaseable through in-app-purchases as well as adding a premium currency that you can purchase off of Google Play. The free-to-play works for a ton of developers on the PC platform, so it’s no surprise that mobile developers would take a spin on it. So far, it seems that it’s doing well, and will do well in the long run due to their regular polished updates.
Of course, it’s also possible that some other Zombie shooters could just be on the horizon. Dead Trigger has seen a lot of popularity, so there is no doubt that others would want to take a try at making something similar. Honestly, this genre really works well on Android and there is a ton of potential. Hopefully we’ll be seeing that potential unfold as updates begin to roll out and crazy ideas begin to come together. Who knows what we’ll be seeing in the future of this game though.
Now, the update is fantastic and has some really nice new features and levels along with the rewards for players that bought the game. Now that all of that is in this update, will you be playing the game more and/or coming back to play it a bit more? We think the update is fantastic and is really worth a second try. Let us know what your thoughts are in the comments below! We’d love to hear ’em!