Although Instagram has pissed off some of their loyal users, they’ve been doing right by the Android community. The app, released last week into the Google Play store, has already been updated a number of times.
An update to the Instagram Android app on Tuesday brought support for the new HTC One X and other Nvidia Tegra 3 powered devices. It also tweaked the geolocation feature for finding locations where photos were taken.
Instagram also addressed an issue with different phones and cameras that were not compatible with the application. Now their built in camera filters support most Android phones including the One X.
- Bug fixes for tablet users
- Location for photo geotag is updated more often
- Fixed Instagram photos not appearing in gallery
- Better support for Nvidia Tegra 3 handsets/tablets
- Increased device support for Instagram built-in camera and filters, including the HTC One X