The follow up to the smash hit game Cut The Rope has just been released to the Google Play Store (formerly known as the Android Market). If you’re familiar with cut the rope, it’s an addictive puzzler game where you have to cut a rope so that the frog can eat candy.
The new version, called “Cut The Rope Experiments” adds guns, suction cups and water to your arsenal of tools to, cut the rope. The follow up also includes 125 new levels that the developer Zeptolabs says are more “Colorful”.
More after the break
Key Features to Cut The Rope Experiments are:
125 new experiments (levels) across 5 colorful new settings, with more to come!
– 5 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, and Bath Time
– New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, and water!
– New characters
– New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
– New social integration: find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album to share on Facebook.
– Scoreloop achievements and leaderboards – compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!