Scandinavian companies are often known for beautiful and stylish designs, the T2 is no exception. The T2 is manufactured from stainless steel and glass, while keeping the design refined, elegant and chic in it’s simplicity.
More after the break
There is a hint of curvature in the top of the phone which makes it more comfortable for making actual conversations.
There is a physical button on the top which Lumigon dubs the “activity” button. The activity button can be assigned to any task, open up the camera, turn on a flash light, call your office etc. It can be assignable for short press and long press. The function assigned for the activity button can be accessed when the phone is locked, and then it only lets you into that particular function.
There is also a physical home button at the bottom to get back to your home screen.
The T2 runs on Ice Cream Sandwich. That of course means it has panoramic shot, rapid shutter and other camera features that Google baked into the latest version of Android, Android 4.0. These features, combined with the T2’s 8 mega pixel camera make for an awesome photo shooting experience. It also has built in face detection so your pictures of people will come out great.
Movies and music will sound superb on the Lumigon T2 because it comes equipped with Bang & Olufsen’s ICEpower technology. ICEpower promises extremely high energy efficiency with a superior sound quality. Bang & Olufsen has been a leader in high quality, hi fi audio for decades. Think higher than Bose.
Here are more features:
- Stainless steel rails and front
- Gorilla glassTM
- Android™ 4.0 with access to Android Market™
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm™ Snapdragon™ processor
- 3.8” ultrasharp screen with high resolution
- 8 megapixel camera with flash, video light and front camera for video calls
- MicroSD card with up to 32 GB
- MS3 sound chip from Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®
- Infrared universal remote control with learn function and gesture recognition
- NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Proximity and ambilight sensors
- GPS and compass
- FM receiver and transmitter
- Supports common languages
Pricing and availability haven’t been announced yet, so go ahead and look at it a little longer and we’ll let you know when it’s ready.