Sprint recently re-upped their sponsorship with Nascar’s Championship cup series. Sprint’s been a great sponsor to Nascar. With their sponsorship they’ve become fully immersed in all aspects of Nascar especially when it comes to providing interactive experiences for fans of the sport.
Sprint has a Nascar Sprint ID which puts Android owners with Sprint ID capability front row and center with everything they need to enjoy the Nascar experience on their Android powered device.
Whether you have a Sprint ID phone or not, as long as you have an Android phone you can use Sprint Cup Mobile to keep up with your favorite Nascar Drivers all season long. With the season officially starting this weekend with the Daytona 500 it’s time to make sure you’ve downloaded the Sprint Cup Mobile app.
More after the break
“With our NASCAR sponsorship, our guiding vision has always been to leverage Sprint technology to bring fans closer to the sport,” said Tim Considine, director-Sports Marketing for Sprint. “Since 2008, NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile, our exclusive application for race fans, has been a very visible example of the realization of that vision. This application literally puts live NASCAR Sprint Cup Series action in the palm of your hand, wherever you are on the Sprint network.”
Every week the Sprint Cup Mobile app keeps you up to date with all the action with these features:
• Live in-car audio for all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers and officials
• Live race radio broadcasts for NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
• Real-time race leaderboards, points and Pit Pass telemetry data
• Live NASCAR on SPEED programming, including live practice and qualifying
• Live post-race press conferences
• Miss Sprint Cup’s behind-the-scenes coverage straight from the track
• Breaking news and insights from NASCAR experts
• Customizable driver and real-time race alerts
• Race video highlights and analysis
• Race stats, standings and future schedules
• Driver, crew and NASCAR insider tweets
• Fantasy news, insights and videos
Download Sprint Cup Mobile from the Android Market here